Indian incense sticks are made up of biotic components /materials that release fragrance when lighted. They are essentially made of Scented oil, essential oil, and oil base. We adhere to the Company standard and quality procedures to ensure every product passes the quality tests /checks before getting packaged.
Crucial and scented oils are used in diffusers and humidifiers. Just add a couple of drops with water and you can even use it in your bathing water or body massage oil to experience maximum peace and relaxation.
Incense sticks are made of essential oils collected from the extracts of various herbal plants, resins, flowers, seeds, roots, and aromatic barks.
Indian incense can be characterized as Masala incenses and Charcoal incense. Masala incense is made by carefully combining /blending various solid fragrance ingredients into a pack of gum and then it is hand-rolled into a bamboo core stick. Most of the dum masala are brown. Charcoal incenses are made by dipping an unscented non-perfume stick into a mixture of perfumes and/or essential oils. Most charcoal incenses are black.
It depends on your location. After the order is placed it generally takes 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere between a week or two. Distribution details will be provided in your confirmation email.
It is safe to burn an incense stick, it is also advisable to abide by the safety tips:
- Ensure you light an incense stick in an open/well-ventilated space and refrain from placing it under a shelf.
- Put out the incense as soon as you step out of your house
- Try not to fall asleep with the incense still burning.
- A preferably well-ventilated room is recommended. The smoke from the incense stick may saturate the air very fast and cause nausea and cause mild-moderate headaches.
- Avoid using incense you don't know anything about or don't seem trustworthy.
- Keep it away from a toddler or child below 3 years of age.
- Refrain burning Incense sticks in front of asthmatic patients
- Pregnant women must not smell incense
It entirely depends on your location. After the order is placed it generally takes a week's business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere between a fortnight. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Incense sticks are produced in 3 ways :
- Hand roll production,
- Machine deep production, and
- Hard-Pressed technology
Well, they function similarly but are composed differently. Scented candles are a product of wax and essence oil, and incense sticks are made from natural plant extract resins, aromatic barks, etc.
Our products are loved by our clients and recommended too, however, if you do not like our product or our product does not meet your expectations, but if you feel like returning an order, we’re happy to assist. Just drop in a one-liner and we will have you assisted.
You will receive messages on your registered mobile number and email about the status of your order. Check the “ My order" section and you will be directed to the stats page.
Yes, we ship across the globe, but of course, time depends accordingly.